Kourtney Kardashian Is Jealous of Scott Disick's New Reality Show
Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly jealous of Scott Disick's new reality show as she is the only family member without a solid backup plan. Rumor has it, momager Kris Jenner has a back-up cash flow in place for every member of her famous family except Kourtney.
"Kris has been working super had to make sure that all of her kids are set up with something extra in case 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' is cancelled," a family insider reveals to Radar Online.
Khloe Kardashian is working on the second season of her hit show "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian". "Rob and Chyna" next season is coming down the pipeline. Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner have their own shows, "Glam Masters" and "Life of Kylie". While Kendall has her modelling career.
"They all have something solid in the works, and Kris has invested so much time into making sure of it," the source continues, "But Kourtney still has nothing!"
Kris is even producing an upcoming house-flipping show for Kourtney's ex and baby daddy Scott Disick. "Kourtney is the only one who just doesn't have anything major other than 'KUWTK' and she is totally crying poor little rich girl right now. She wants something to do, obviously, but it's hard because she's so focused on being a mom!" explains the insider.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women