Kris Jenner Throws Major Shade at Caitlyn Jenner in Mother's Day Posts
It looks like Kris Jenner wants nothing to do with Caitlyn Jenner anymore. The momager takes to Instagram to pay tribute to her family and celebrate Mother's Day by posting two pictures of her family along with heartfelt message. She includes all of her family members in the photos, except her ex-husband.
The first pic she posts is an old black-and-white photo of her and her six children: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. "You guys are my very heart and soul... to my kids Kourtney, Kimberly, Khloe, Robert, Kendall and Kylie, thank you for all you bring to my life. You are everything I could possibly dream of and I thank God He has blessed me with you and chose me to be your mom," she writes in the caption.
The second post is a collage of photos of her kids and their families. She leaves Rob's ex-fiancee Blac Chyna and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick out of the pic, while Kim's husband Kanye West is included in it. There is also a photo of the Kardashian family, complete with Kris' late husband Robert Kardashian. So the absence of Caitlyn in these photos fuels speculation that Kris and her ex-husband are still on bad terms.
Kris captions the second post, "Being a mother is by far the greatest blessing. My children are my most precious gifts and I am so beyond proud of each and every one of them. To my angels @kourtneykardash and @kimkardashian, it brings me so much joy to watch you raise my beautiful grandchildren. You are both such incredible mommies and you teach us all daily about patience, selflessness and unconditional love. You inspire me always!!"
The feud between Kris and Caitlyn began when the "I Am Cait" star released her memoir "The Secrets of My Life". Kris was reportedly angry about her portrayal in the book. She previously said, "I read it and basically the only nice thing she had to say was that I was great socially at a party one time."
It was getting messier when Cait responded to her ex-wife, saying that Kris should make her own memoir if she was displeased with her side of story. "If [Kris] wants to write a book, she can write her own book and tell her side of story. This is how I perceiver things," she said. "My book is honest and it's my story. I'm sorry she feels that way. I just don't want her to alienate me from my children."
More Kris Jenner News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair