Jordan Clarkson Narrowly Avoids Run-In With Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky at Same Party
Jordan Clarkson nearly ran into his former fling, Kendall Jenner, and her rumored boyfriend, A$AP Rocky, when they all hit up Peppermint Club in West Hollywood to celebrate jewelry designer Markus Molinari's birthday on Saturday night, May 13. But luckily, the Los Angeles Lakers guard successfully avoided any awkward moment with the rumored couple as he chose to leave the venue earlier.
TMZ Sports caught up with Jordan when his car was pulled around. When asked about being at the same party with Kendall and A$AP, he coyly replied, "I'm a playa!" He then got into his ride with three sexy ladies.
Kendall and A$AP, meanwhile, left the venue separately, seemingly to avoid cameras. In some photos obtained by Daily Mail, Kendall made a solo exit while shielding her face from photographers. She sat in a waiting car with her hands covering her face as she made her way home from the party.
The rumored new lovebirds decided to go public with their alleged romance while attending the Met Gala held in New York earlier this month. The two reportedly will make their relationship red carpet official anytime soon. "Kendall and A$AP will be making red carpet appearances together in the future," a source previously said. "They didn't want to start out under the media glare, so they vowed to take it easy at first."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair