First Look at Paul McCartney in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
"Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" releases a new character poster. This image gives a first look at Paul McCartney as one of the pirates. The former member of The Beatles reportedly plays Jack Sparrow's relative.
Johnny Depp is back as the eccentric swashbuckling pirate. Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom are also back reprising their roles in the first three movies. Meanwhile, Javier Bardem is added as the villainous Captain Salazar.
Salazar is back from the dead to take revenge on Sparrow. When deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis escape from the Devil's Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea... including him, Sparrow's only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon. It's a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas.
Directed by Kon-Tiki duo Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg, the fifth installment of the swashbuckling Jack Sparrow saga is set to be released in U.S. theaters on May 26.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'