Find Out Why Gavin Rossdale Wants to Sit Down With Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
Amid rumors that Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are on the brink of a split, her ex-husband Gavin Rossdale is worried about their three children. Rumor has it, the Bush frontman wants to sit down with Gwen and Blake to talk about their kids.
"All three boys have gotten extremely close to Blake," an insider tells Life & Style, "Gavin worries that another breakup will cause a lot of emotional despair. So he wants to sit down with Gwen and Blake to discuss everything."
As for Gwen and Blake's crumbling relationship, the insider says, "It's only a matter of time before [they] announce a split. At this point, they're just going through the motions."
Gwen filed for divorce from Gavin back in August 2015, citing "irreconcilable differences." Their divorce was finalized on April 8, 2016, in which Gavin agreed to the "unequal split" of their assets.
More Gavin Rossdale News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters