Find Out Why Gavin Rossdale Wants to Sit Down With Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
Amid rumors that Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are on the brink of a split, her ex-husband Gavin Rossdale is worried about their three children. Rumor has it, the Bush frontman wants to sit down with Gwen and Blake to talk about their kids.
"All three boys have gotten extremely close to Blake," an insider tells Life & Style, "Gavin worries that another breakup will cause a lot of emotional despair. So he wants to sit down with Gwen and Blake to discuss everything."
As for Gwen and Blake's crumbling relationship, the insider says, "It's only a matter of time before [they] announce a split. At this point, they're just going through the motions."
Gwen filed for divorce from Gavin back in August 2015, citing "irreconcilable differences." Their divorce was finalized on April 8, 2016, in which Gavin agreed to the "unequal split" of their assets.
More Gavin Rossdale News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS