Remy Ma Takes Jab at Nicki Minaj in New Interview: She's in the Grave Under the Dirt
Remy Ma is back on the headlines for reigniting her epic feud with longtime nemesis Nicki Minaj. The nasty drama is heating up once again after Remy threw subtle shade at Nicki during her appearance in a recent episode of "The Real".
When Loni Love asked Remy what she thought about her name making headlines in the past few months, the Bronx femcee said she's over with Nicki. She revealed that she's not letting any more tension stand in the way of her life. "The dust has settled," she shared, before adding, "Some people don't get that the dust has settled."
Later in the interview, Remy took a jab at Nicki, saying it's difficult to see "the dust settling when you're in the grave under the dirt." She then added that she's "new and improved," and has grown into the woman she wants to be. "I say all the time I'm petty," she shared, before adding, "But there's a thin line between petty and pathetic. You gotta stop at some point."
Remy and Nicki previously traded jabs through their respective songs. The "ShETHER" raptress believed that Nicki was actually the one who started their feud. In an interview on "The Wendy Williams Show" last March, Remy said Nicki is not a nice person.
"Shunning me from red carpets, refusing to go to award shows if I go," she shared. "I have a problem. When you're trying to stop my bag, when you're trying to stop me from taking care of my children, I have a problem with that."
More Remy Ma News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?