Kourtney Kardashian Gets Intimate With Rumored BF Younes Bendjima on Their Overnight Date
Kourtney Kardashian and her rumored new boyfriend, Younes Bendjima, are getting closer than ever. The pair enjoyed an overnight date at Hotel Bel-Air on Wednesday, May 10, days after they celebrated Younes' 24th birthday.
A source told E! News that Kourtney wanted to meet Younes "somewhere discreet and private," so she chose the lavish hotel. The source claimed that the two didn't leave their room until they left on Thursday morning, May 11, after enjoying room service for breakfast. Another eyewitness told the publication that the pair left together around 9 A.M.
The eyewitness further claimed that Kourtney drove him home. "They were inside the car for 15-20 minutes kissing before he finally got out," the onlooker shared. It turns out that this isn't the first time the pair have visited the hotel. Another insider revealed that Kourtney and Younes have been regular visitors to the hotel since they started dating. "They come [to Hotel Bel-Air] quite frequently, Kourtney and that model boyfriend. I see them all the time," the insider said.
Kourtney and Younes reportedly met during Paris Fashion Week in October. The two have been spotted hanging out on some occasions ever since. Most recently, they were photographed heading back to their car after having a romantic dinner date at Italian restaurant Il Cielo in Beverly Hills. A source told the publication that the two got "very cozy" inside and were even caught "holding hands and sneaking in kisses."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS