Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbers Almost Robbed Her Before, but Kanye West Scared Them
Kim Kardashian revealed that the robbers who were involved in her Paris robbery last October had tried to rob her before, but Kanye West scared them. In a sneak peek of the new episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim recounted her 8-hour testimony against her Paris robbers to Kris Jenner over the phone.
"They had been following me and had attempted to rob me the last time I was in Paris, but my husband was with me," she said during her interview for the show. Kim and Kanye were in Paris in June 2016, four months before the terrifying robbery happened.
Kim then told Kris how exhausting the process was. "It was just a really long thing because you have to explain it to a translator and then the translator has to explain it to the judge," she recalled. "Then, she writes it with the clerk and then they have to read what you wrote. You have to do it sentence by sentence."
Although the process was very long, Kim thought it was interesting to learn some details about the robbers. "I think it was really interesting to see the faces of everyone," she shared. "Just by their height and weight, I could tell who from this lineup was in the room with me. I was able to see who confessed. One of them was the guy that was in the room with me and it was very interesting to hear his story and it was pretty similar to my story."
She knew that the robbers wouldn't be completely honest. "Of course, there was like a few things they're not saying to get lesser charges, but they were pretty honest and did tell most of the story exactly like how it happened," Kim said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy