Kris Jenner Feels 'Disappointed' About Kendall's Alleged Failed Romance With Harry Styles
While Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky are getting closer than ever, her mother Kris Jenner is reportedly disappointed that Kendall chooses the rapper instead of taking her alleged brief romance with Harry Styles more seriously. A new report emerges, suggesting that Kris wants to see her daughter with an "A-list celeb" like Harry.
"Kris doesn't understand why Kendall didn't take her relationship with Harry more seriously," a source tells HollywoodLife.com. "She feels like Kendall threw in the towel too quickly and that if she had persevered, she and Harry would still be an item." Kris is now reportedly disappointed that Harry is allegedly dating London-based chef Tess Ward.
"She just doesn't get what Kendall sees in him," the insider continues. "She would be thrilled if Kendall was linked to Harry. A new album, a movie, a great reputation, gorgeous, he has it all." Kris allegedly thinks Harry is better than A$AP, who has been accused of cheating on Kendall with "Love & Hip Hop: NY" star Tahiry Jose.
It was previously reported that Harry and Tess enjoyed a number of low-key dates after being introduced by their mutual friends. "As soon as Harry met Tess there was an instant spark between them," a source said. "They really bonded over their mutual love of quirky fashion and food - and things turned romantic quickly."
Meanwhile, Kendall and A$AP continued fueling their dating speculations as they packed on the PDA at the 2017 Met Gala earlier this month. Aside from taking a lot of selfies, the pair got a little touchy as the rapper grabbed Kendall's booty in a photo her sister, Kim Kardashian, shared on Snapchat.
More Kris Jenner News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video