Is Kim Kardashian Planning to Divorce Kanye West Soon?
Kim Kardashian's marriage to Kanye West is allegedly on the rocks. According to a new report from In Touch, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper husband are on the verge of divorce.
Kim's marriage to Kanye is in "shambles," asserts the tabloid. A so-called source reveals to the publication that the 36-year-old reality TV star "is living a completely separate life" from the 39-year-old rapper, and wants to file for divorce from him "this summer."
The insider goes on to purport that Kanye is currently living in his old "Hollywood Hills bachelor pad," as his marriage to Kim allegedly never recovered after she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris last year. The mom of two "wants the fairy tale and knows it's not going to happen with Kanye," concludes the insider.
But fans don't have to worry, as the divorce story turns out to be untrue. A rep for Kim has debunked the In Touch report by telling Gossip Cop that it's entirely "false." The rep assures us that the famous couple's marriage is not over and they're not getting a divorce.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women