Justin Bieber Shows Off Rapping Skills on Diplo's New Banger 'Bank Roll'
Justin Bieber never fails to amaze us. After showing off his Spanish speaking skill on Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee's "Despacito" remix, Justin has now tried his hand at hip-hop. Instead of being a crooner in a song like he always does, the 23-year-old singer is recruited to rap on Diplo's brand new single "Bank Roll". The trap banger also features Young Thug and Rich the Kid.
Fresh off his successful collaboration on DJ Khaled's "I'm the One", Justin is ready to make a summer smash hit with "Bank Roll". It looks like he summons Eminem's spirit while rapping on the money-making anthem, because his delivery is pretty dope. He takes brag swag to a whole new level as he raps about smoking weed and seducing a woman.
"Girl, you talkin' that s**t, man, I don't wanna hear it/ Talkin' that s**t, girl, you better say it clearer/ I just wanna know if there's gon' be some interference/ 'Cause I'm lookin' all around if that a** makin' an appearance/ Pledge allegiance to the flag, take the money out the bag/ Throw the paper in the air, see it stickin' on her leg/ Oh damn, better act quick, got an actress bouncin' on a mattress/ Got her doin' backflips, hold up," Justin spits over the squeaky trap beat.
Back in February, Diplo teased about a rap song for his new project, and "Bank Roll" might be the one he hinted. "We actually have a crazy track that we never put out with him," he said. "[It's] a rap song too, that you might see in the summer time." In addition, the trap song allows Justin and Diplo to continue their collaborative streak, which has included hit songs like "Cold Water" and "Where Are U Now".
More Justin Bieber News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes