'The Voice' Producers Are Begging Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton to Save the Show Ratings
Can Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton save the plummeted ratings of "The Voice"? Rumor has it, producers of the NBC hit singing reality competition show are begging the couple to save the show ratings with an on-air proposal.
"Pressure is really mounting right now for Gwen and Blake to get engaged," an on-set insider tells Radar Online, "Especially since the season is nearing the end. Blake is all about it, but Gwen is having a hard time listening to anything that they say because she feels kinda shafted by them."
"The Voice" season 12 started off strong with 13.029 million viewers, but the latest episode only brought in 9.14 million.
Gwen and Blake were reportedly asked by the network to pack on the PDA this season, but they have not shown it. The source explains, "Gwen is just not jiving well and it seems like she is just over it at this point. The ratings speak for themselves and others on staff are blaming Gwen and Blake for their lack of cooperation when it comes to giving the fans what they want."
More The Voice News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women