Inside Simone Biles' Feud With 'Dancing with the Stars' Judges
This week's episode of "Dancing with the Stars" apparently creates a war between one of the celebrity dancers, Simone Biles, and the judges of the show. Simone is allegedly not happy with the remarks from Julianne Hough and Carrie Ann Inaba about her performance in Monday, May 8 episode.
"She thinks Carrie Ann and Julianne are rude," sources tell Naughty Gossip. "Calling her out for being FAKE is wrong. HOUGH is the most fake person on the show and everyone knows it," the sources add.
Citing the sources, the site further claims that Julianne "only smiles when the camera is on," before adding that she "is a nightmare backstage." The sources continue speaking of Julianne, "She thinks she's better than the other stars and certainly thinks she is more famous."
The war between Simone and the two judges started during last Monday episode, when Julianne and Carrie Ann criticized Simone's facial expression after performing with her pro partner, Sasha Farber. "I don't know if the smile is authentic. I want to see rawness come out," Julianne said.
Carrie Ann seemingly shared similar opinion as she added, "You let out your signature smile after you did your trick, which was great… [but] I felt you uncertain a little bit." The judge continued, "Be careful. Sometimes you dance like a metronome, you're so on the beat. I want to see if you can play a little bit, holding and extending."
Upon hearing the feedback, the Olympic gymnast remained expressionless, although some of the judges praised her performance that night. "I was waiting for you to smile at some of the compliments but you didn't," host Tom Bergeron chimed in, to which Simone coldly responded, "Smiling doesn't win you gold medals."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS