Ellen DeGeneres Is Banning Caitlyn Jenner From Her Show
Ellen DeGeneres is reportedly feuding with Caitlyn Jenner after a series of public spats over gay marriage. Rumor has it, the 59-year-old comedian is banning the former "I Am Cait" star from "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
Caitlyn ripped Ellen in her new book "The Secrets of My Life" for "alienating" her from the LGBTQ community. The former Olympian claimed that Ellen twisted her comments about gay marriage to engineer a shocking TV moment back in 2015 and it "further alienated [her] from members of the LGBTQ community."
On her book tour, Caitlyn continued to trash Ellen as she had been "burned" by the experience.
A source tells Radar Online, "Ellen does not want to ever have Caitlyn back on the show. She could not believe that Caitlyn took time to write about her in the book!"
A Kardashian-Jenner insider says, "That is fine with Cait, because she has no desire to go back on after what Ellen did to her last time! In fact, she said she thinks that Kris put Ellen up to it, because of the fact that they are really close friends and Caitlyn had recently just left Kris when it happened."
"Caitlyn really believes that Kris put Ellen up to the line of questioning that she went for in the interview," the insider continues, "She was just defending herself against the whole situation in the book because she felt she never had the chance to."
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair