Report: Meghan Markle Is Invited to Pippa Middleton's Wedding
Meghan Markle is believed to have been invited to Pippa Middleton's wedding. It was previously reported that Meghan would have to skip Pippa's wedding service on Saturday, May 20 since she's not engaged or married to Prince Harry.
According to The Telegraph, the "Suits" actress will attend the wedding despite the "no ring no bring" rule that Pippa and her fiance James Matthews allegedly implemented. Only engaged and married couples are allowed to attend in order to limit the number of guests at the church, but she will be an exception.
Harry and Meghan were spotted sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Sunday, May 7. Meghan came to support Harry who was competing at a charity polo match. This was the first public event that they attended as a couple, fueling speculation that they're taking their relationship to the next level.
Prior to their first public appearance, the pair were rumored to be tying the knot in a $20 million summer wedding after getting Queen Elizabeth's blessings. A source claimed Harry proposed to Meghan last month and she was said to be "ecstatic" when he "asked for her hand in marriage."
The actress also reportedly wanted Harry to build her an enormous shoe room at Kensington Palace. A source revealed Meghan "emphasized that it's got to be bigger, better and infinitely more lavish than the one Prince William hammered together" for Kate Middleton. "It'll probably end up looking like a bloody shoe store," the source said.
More Meghan Markle News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy