Scott Disick Making Out With Kourtney Kardashian Before Inviting Another Girl to His Hotel Room
Scott Disick got passionate with baby mama Kourtney Kardashian on Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". The 33-year-old restaurateur was seen kissing the 38-year-old reality TV star on her bed in front of her sisters Kim and Khloe who seemed a bit grossed out.
The cudly moment between Scott and Kourtney happened just moments before he invited another girl to his hotel room during their recent family trip in Costa Rica. After Scott kissed Kourney on the lips multiple times and said, "I love you," Kim told her big sister that Scott brought the girl into his room.
"I don't believe it. I'm in shock! Who the f**k does something like this," a shocked Khloe said in her sit-down. The youngest Kardashian sister blasted the father of three, "You were just downstairs trying to make out with Kourt. How dare you."
When Kourtney entered, her sisters told her what was going on with Scott. "Scott and I are living our own lives, but we're here with our kids," Kourtney said in her interview. "We're here to just be a family and I don't understand why he would even think to invite somebody. It's hurtful and disrespectful."
Things got worse when they had family dinner, during which Kourtney told her family, "I really don't think I could get back together with him," adding, "My kids deserve someone with more moral characteristics."
When Scott showed up, the family tried to catch him in a lie about bringing an uninvited girl to their family trip. "What are you doing the rest of the night Scott?" they asked, to which Scott responded, "What I have to."
More Scott Disick News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS