MTV Movie and TV Awards 2017: Zac Efron Is Thankful That He Sits With Alexandra Daddario
Zac Efron seemingly goes public with his relationship with "Baywatch" co-star Alexandra Daddario. The 29-year-old hunk left a super sweet comment on Alexandra's Instagram post regarding the seat arrangement at the 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards on Sunday evening, May 7.
Alexandra took to the photo-sharing website to share a snap of her posing next to her seat assignment at her table inside the Shrine Auditorium. Featured in the photo was a big standee of Zac placed next to Alexandra's. Zac later left a comment expressing his excitement to sit right next to her at the event which read, "Heck yeah-I'm officially excited for the MTV Awards. Thanks (prayer hands emoji) seating gods!"
The two were surely having a fun at the event. Zac looked handsome donning an all-white outfit for the award-giving event, while Alexandra was stunning in black-and-white lace gown. The secretive pair flaunted a major PDA pic as Alexandra posted an adorable photo of Zac kissing her cheek during the event. "@mtv movie and tv awards backstage shenanigans with @zacefron," she captioned the photo.
According to HollywoodLife.com, Zac and Alexandra "started dating secretly months ago while they were filming 'Baywatch'." Zac reportedly was "insanely attracted" to Alexandra since she was such a hilarious and yet intelligent woman. Zac's feeling was mutual as the actress was hugely impressed with Zac's tempting abs. "The first time early on I had to do a scene where I was with him and I had to touch his waist-I wasn't prepared and a animalistic shock went through me like this sort of I don't know, he is like not human," she said.
More 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS