Report: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Set to Remarry
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are reportedly back together. Rumor has it, the "All I Want for Christmas Is You" hitmaker is currently dating the former "America's Got Talent" host and they are ready to remarry.
According to sources, Mariah and Nick were spotted chatting together over dessert at West Hollywood's Au Fudge on Saturday, April 22. "They were laughing and joking around," a source tells Life & Style, "They arrived separately, but wound up leaving together."
The couple is giving their romance a second chance after Mariah dumped her toyboy Bryan Tanaka. While Mariah was engaged to James Packer prior to her relationship with Bryan, she still always comes back to Nick.
"They feel like they belong together," the source continues, "Mariah wants to get married again, and thinks Nick is the one."
Mariah and Nick have been committed to co-parenting despite their divorce. "We really do feel we are soulmates," the "We Belong Together" hitmaker previously said of her relationship with her ex-husband. "I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me. I was always so career-oriented. I would hope and pray for my friends to find love, but I never did that for myself. And then? Everything just fell into place!"
More Mariah Carey News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS