Justin Bieber and Hailee Steinfeld Are Just Friends Despite Dating Rumors
Is Justin Bieber dating Hailee Steinfeld? That's what TMZ has reported. According to the publication, the pair have been seeing each other for a little over a month.
It was Bieber's pastor, Carl Lentz, who introduced the Canadian singer to Steinfeld. The rumored new couple reportedly attended Lentz's Hillsong Church in New York City for Sunday service. The two were even spotted together at a New York hotel on Monday, May 1. However, it turned out that the dating rumors were not true as a rep for Steinfeld denied the speculations, telling E! News that there's "no truth whatsoever" to the claims.
A source told Page Six that the 20-year-old actress wasn't dating Bieber as she's "not interested in anything but a friendship," while Us Weekly reported that she's still "in a relationship with her boyfriend, Cameron Smoller." Steinfeld and Smoller have been dating for around a year. The two made their red carpet debut at the W Magazine Celebration of the Best Performances Portfolio event back in January.
Smoller recently posted on his Instagram account a photo of himself and the "Pitch Perfect 2" actress snuggling up in the back of a car. The Malibu native simply captioned the snap with three rose emojis.
More Justin Bieber News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes