Justin Bieber and Hailee Steinfeld Are Just Friends Despite Dating Rumors
Is Justin Bieber dating Hailee Steinfeld? That's what TMZ has reported. According to the publication, the pair have been seeing each other for a little over a month.
It was Bieber's pastor, Carl Lentz, who introduced the Canadian singer to Steinfeld. The rumored new couple reportedly attended Lentz's Hillsong Church in New York City for Sunday service. The two were even spotted together at a New York hotel on Monday, May 1. However, it turned out that the dating rumors were not true as a rep for Steinfeld denied the speculations, telling E! News that there's "no truth whatsoever" to the claims.
A source told Page Six that the 20-year-old actress wasn't dating Bieber as she's "not interested in anything but a friendship," while Us Weekly reported that she's still "in a relationship with her boyfriend, Cameron Smoller." Steinfeld and Smoller have been dating for around a year. The two made their red carpet debut at the W Magazine Celebration of the Best Performances Portfolio event back in January.
Smoller recently posted on his Instagram account a photo of himself and the "Pitch Perfect 2" actress snuggling up in the back of a car. The Malibu native simply captioned the snap with three rose emojis.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair