Blake Shelton Hints at New Music With Girlfriend Gwen Stefani
Is Blake Shelton working on new music with Gwen Stefani? The country star recently teased about new collaboration with his girlfriend, saying, "Man, I hope so!" and made fans wonder whether the real-life couple would hit the studio together again to record a new song for Blake's new upcoming album.
Their first collaboration was "Go Ahead and Break My Heart". The song was featured on Blake's 2016 album "If I'm Honest". "The last album I made, I said that was my last," Blake told ET. "This album that I'm making is probably going to be my last album, and so I really got to decide what I want to do."
That was not the first time Blake talked about quitting showbiz and walking away from the spotlight. He previously said on "The Voice", "This will probably be my last season of the show, too. I don't do entertainment anymore, kids. I'm sorry."
Romance between Blake and Gwen began in 2015. There have been many rumors about their relationship since then. Blake jokingly said, "Any time you see a story about us, it's either that it's a fake relationship or that we're already married. Or we're gonna get married, or she's on her second set of twins. Or, you know, I'm sneaking behind her back to ear meat."
More Blake Shelton News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters