Blake Shelton Hints at New Music With Girlfriend Gwen Stefani
Is Blake Shelton working on new music with Gwen Stefani? The country star recently teased about new collaboration with his girlfriend, saying, "Man, I hope so!" and made fans wonder whether the real-life couple would hit the studio together again to record a new song for Blake's new upcoming album.
Their first collaboration was "Go Ahead and Break My Heart". The song was featured on Blake's 2016 album "If I'm Honest". "The last album I made, I said that was my last," Blake told ET. "This album that I'm making is probably going to be my last album, and so I really got to decide what I want to do."
That was not the first time Blake talked about quitting showbiz and walking away from the spotlight. He previously said on "The Voice", "This will probably be my last season of the show, too. I don't do entertainment anymore, kids. I'm sorry."
Romance between Blake and Gwen began in 2015. There have been many rumors about their relationship since then. Blake jokingly said, "Any time you see a story about us, it's either that it's a fake relationship or that we're already married. Or we're gonna get married, or she's on her second set of twins. Or, you know, I'm sneaking behind her back to ear meat."
More Blake Shelton News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS