Nick Viall Blames Peta Murgatroyd for 'DWTS' Elimination, Thinks She Didn't 'Give It Her All'
Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd were one of the two couples cut off "Dancing with the Stars" season 24 in the double elimination last Monday, May 1. While some might have seen it coming, the former "The Bachelor" star himself wasn't ready to leave the ballroom.
According to OK!, "Nick was really bummed about being eliminated" and he blamed his partner Peta for it. He "felt like Peta did not give it her all like she did when she was partnered with Nyle DiMarco," a source tells the site.
Peta certainly has a lot on her mind with her newborn son and her husband Maksim Chmerkovskiy's "DWTS" elimination last week, but it's unlikely that she didn't give her best on the dancing competition. Though so, Nick has been blaming everyone but himself about his exit.
"He was not in a good mood after being eliminated," the source reveals, "and told cast members that he felt like Chris Soules' incident had an impact on him. Basically, he was blaming everyone else but himself." Nick previously commented on his fellow "The Bachelor" alum's car crash that caused the death of a 66-year-old man, calling the incident a "terrible situation."
Meanwhile, in an interview with E! News after the elimination, Nick admitted, "I think Peta and I were sort of hoping to squeeze in one more week...Now that it's over it's sad." He added, "I had such an amazing time with Peta. She's a fantastic partner; we had fun all the time. It's definitely a bummer to see it end...."
Peta also opened up about her feelings of not being able to dance with Nick again, "It's always a letdown when you know you don't see each other it's just kind of weird."
Nick's elimination, however, wasn't as shocking as Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev's was. The former Olympic figure skater and her partner were cut despite getting nines from the four judges for their last performance.
"I wish we could've gone further, I feel like Nancy deserved to go further in the competition," Artem told E! News after their elimination. "It's sad because she's got so much more to offer...It came as a bit of a shock, I did not expect that."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video