Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
Tristan Thompson is reportedly ready to propose to Khloe Kardashian after seven months of dating. HollywoodLife.com is the first to report that the 26-year-old NBA player has a plan to pop the question only if he wins at the end of the Cleveland Cavaliers' 2017 season.
"Tristan and Khloe have talked marriage," an insider tells the webloid. "They want it to happen and are very excited to get engaged but it is something Tristan is waiting on and will not do until the NBA playoffs are done at the earliest."
Tristan reportedly wants to focus on getting an NBA Championship ring, before shopping for perfect engagement ring for his reality TV star girlfriend. "He needs to collect that jewelry before he starts giving jewelry to Khloe," the source continues, adding, "So this year he is highly likely to be engaged but not while the playoffs are still going on."
Khloe has been impatiently waiting for Tristan to propose to her. She has reportedly told Tristan that she wants "a classy engagement ring with lots of carats." Though they've only been dating for a few months, the youngest Kardashian sister has allegedly started thinking about her nuptials. "Khloe wants something small on the beach, in a tropical locale like Cabo San Lucas or Jamaica," a source previously said.
Of how their family plan will be, Khloe reportedly wants multiple kids with the Cleveland Cavaliers center. A source tells Us Weekly that she's confident Tristan will be a great father for their kids because "he never wavered on his support for his son." Tristan is a father to 4-month-old Prince from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Jordy Craig.
More Tristan Thompson News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS