Kim Kardashian Is 'Jealous' of Kylie Jenner's Successful Makeup Empire
Kim Kardashian is reportedly forcing her way into Kylie Jenner's makeup empire. According to a source, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her little sister "absolutely hate each other" these days.
"Kim is so jealous of Kylie's success in the makeup world that she forced herself into the business with their new joint partnership, KKW By Kylie Cosmetics," the source reveals, "Kim needs a check right now so bad and she knows how much money Kylie is making off all of this, so she told Kris that she needed to get in on the profits!"
On Thursday, April 20, Kylie Cosmetics announced on Instagram that her collaboration with Kim would be launching in five days.
The source tells Radar Online, "At first, Kylie was hesitant to let Kim in, but she realized that she could make even more money than she is already making by having Kim become a part of it. So it ended up being an easy decision for her. By Kylie Cosmetics will continue to launch a variety of new products in the very near future and they will both be promoting it on their social media!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic