Kim Kardashian Is 'Jealous' of Kylie Jenner's Successful Makeup Empire
Kim Kardashian is reportedly forcing her way into Kylie Jenner's makeup empire. According to a source, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her little sister "absolutely hate each other" these days.
"Kim is so jealous of Kylie's success in the makeup world that she forced herself into the business with their new joint partnership, KKW By Kylie Cosmetics," the source reveals, "Kim needs a check right now so bad and she knows how much money Kylie is making off all of this, so she told Kris that she needed to get in on the profits!"
On Thursday, April 20, Kylie Cosmetics announced on Instagram that her collaboration with Kim would be launching in five days.
The source tells Radar Online, "At first, Kylie was hesitant to let Kim in, but she realized that she could make even more money than she is already making by having Kim become a part of it. So it ended up being an easy decision for her. By Kylie Cosmetics will continue to launch a variety of new products in the very near future and they will both be promoting it on their social media!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy