Listen to Bruno Mars' 'That's What I Like' Remixes
Bruno Mars unveils new remixes of his slow groove hit "That's What I Like". There are three new versions featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR, Gucci Mane and BLVK JVCK. It is available on streaming services including Spotify and iTunes.
The PARTYNEXTDOOR version opens with the rapper singing, "That thing go raw/ That thing go raw/ That's what you like/ I know, I know/ Afterparties in the Hills, while you poppin' whoa/ That's how it goes/ Well let's hit Miami, Biscayne/ Might let you change your name for the night/ Why, why, why? So you can act a fool for the night/ Oh that's right/ Girl I know the tricks/ Girl I know the tricks, ooh/ But that be the shit I like."
In Gucci's version, he raps, "It's Gucci Mane and Bruno/ That's one dynamic duo/ A lot of women want me/ But I'm in love with you though/ Your ex is unimportant/ That boy can't even afford it/ I drive so many foreigns/ Baby I should be deported."
In the BLVK JVCK remix, meanwhile, the producer shows off with blaring synths and a revised electro-tinged background.
The song which features on Bruno's latest album "24K Magic" peaked at No. 1 on Billboard' Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and Rhythmic chart. It also went platinum in March.
More Bruno Mars News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy