Brad Pitt Is Living With His Mother
Brad Pitt is moving back in with his mother following his highly-publicized divorce from Angelina Jolie. Rumor has it, Brad has been leaning on his mommy as his tumultuous divorce is taking its toll on his physical and mental health.
"Brad's mother has moved in with him during this difficult time to make sure he is not alone and that he is taking care of himself," sources tell Naughty Gossip, "She is worried about him. He has lost a lot of weight and she just wants to keep a close eye on him. They are a very close family and Brad doesn't have a lot of friends. He is happy to have his mom around."
The report came after Brad was rumored to be suffering from eating disorder. The "Allied" actor "is in a very bad place right now" and "collapsing under the strain" of his broken marriage. The stress caused by the split is "killing him," and he's barely eating or sleeping as a result.
Brad reportedly lost nearly 40 pounds since his split from Angie. "I heard that [Angie]'s so concerned she even agreed to back down on her custody fight," the source told Star Magazine, "Angie fears he's caught in a dangerous downward spiral."
More Brad Pitt News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik