Brad Pitt Is Living With His Mother
Brad Pitt is moving back in with his mother following his highly-publicized divorce from Angelina Jolie. Rumor has it, Brad has been leaning on his mommy as his tumultuous divorce is taking its toll on his physical and mental health.
"Brad's mother has moved in with him during this difficult time to make sure he is not alone and that he is taking care of himself," sources tell Naughty Gossip, "She is worried about him. He has lost a lot of weight and she just wants to keep a close eye on him. They are a very close family and Brad doesn't have a lot of friends. He is happy to have his mom around."
The report came after Brad was rumored to be suffering from eating disorder. The "Allied" actor "is in a very bad place right now" and "collapsing under the strain" of his broken marriage. The stress caused by the split is "killing him," and he's barely eating or sleeping as a result.
Brad reportedly lost nearly 40 pounds since his split from Angie. "I heard that [Angie]'s so concerned she even agreed to back down on her custody fight," the source told Star Magazine, "Angie fears he's caught in a dangerous downward spiral."
More Brad Pitt News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic