Bradley Cooper Turns Down $1M Offer for First Photo of His Baby
Bradley Cooper has reportedly turned down $1 million offer for the first photographs of his newborn baby with girlfriend Irina Shayk. The couple welcomed a daughter named Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper on March 21.
"Bradley has been approached by several photo agencies to do an exclusive photo shoot of him shirtless holding his new bundle of joy, but so far he has passed on every offer including one worth $1 million," sources tell Naughty Gossip.
"He is super private about his family and would never sell pictures," the sources continue, "He is happy that he kept the birth a secret for two weeks and hopes to keep that baby out of the public spotlight for as long as possible. He hasn't even told friends the name or the sex of the baby yet."
Previously, former powerhouse couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt sold the first images of their twin children for $14 million.
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son