Bradley Cooper Turns Down $1M Offer for First Photo of His Baby
Bradley Cooper has reportedly turned down $1 million offer for the first photographs of his newborn baby with girlfriend Irina Shayk. The couple welcomed a daughter named Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper on March 21.
"Bradley has been approached by several photo agencies to do an exclusive photo shoot of him shirtless holding his new bundle of joy, but so far he has passed on every offer including one worth $1 million," sources tell Naughty Gossip.
"He is super private about his family and would never sell pictures," the sources continue, "He is happy that he kept the birth a secret for two weeks and hopes to keep that baby out of the public spotlight for as long as possible. He hasn't even told friends the name or the sex of the baby yet."
Previously, former powerhouse couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt sold the first images of their twin children for $14 million.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair