Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn Got Caught by Police While Having Sex During Their First Date
Kurt Russell shared how his first date with Goldie Hawn went during his appearance on Harry Connick Jr.'s show, "Harry". According to Kurt, it was a very memorable first date since it involved the police. "The Fate of the Furious" actor revealed that he had sex with Goldie on their first date, but got caught by the police.
The couple met back in 1983 while they were filming "Swing Shift". One night, they went dancing at a club before going to the house Goldie was renovating for some alone time. "We eventually found our way upstairs looking at imaginary furniture and we were in the imaginary bedroom now and we are realistically having sex when the police walked in," Kurt recounted. "We had to break into the place to get in so the next thing I see is a flashlight and Goldie and I are like what? It was bizarre and weird."
The "Poseidon" star recalled that the police told them to spend their night at a hotel instead. "We were told to go get a hotel room which we did. That was our first date. It was a lot of fun I can't believe it was a long time ago," he said.
Kurt and Goldie have been together for over three decades and their love for each other is still stronger than ever. During the Hollywood premiere of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" on April 19, Goldie came to support her partner who plays Ego in the movie. She then gushed over Kurt during an interview with Entertainment Tonight. "I'm always proud of him and I'm proud of him with this [film], but I haven't seen the movie yet!" she exclaimed. "She's honest," Kurt agreed. "He's never bad," Goldie added.
"Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" will be released on May 5 in the United States.
More Kurt Russell News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors