Alec Baldwin's Wife Mad Over His Confession of Love for Tina Fey
Alec Baldwin revealed in his newly published memoir that he fell in love with Tina Fey when he first met her at a "Saturday Night Live" rehearsal. While the actor later clarified that he meant he fell in love with her "talent," his wife Hilaria Baldwin is reportedly livid over his crush on his former "30 Rock" co-star.
"Alec is in the dog house again over his big mouth. His wife, Hilaria Baldwin, was not laughing after he admitted that he loved other women," a source tells Naughty Gossip. "She demanded that he put out a statement clarifying what he meant, and that is exactly what Alec did. Hilaria wears the pants in the family and if you think Alec has a temper, you don't want to upset her."
A friend of Hilaria claims that the yoga instructor always knew what her husband meant and she is also close with Tina, but Alec apparently still had to explain his remark. The 59-year-old actor took to Facebook to clarify his statement in his book "Nevertheless: A Memoir", "When I write that I am 'in love' with Megan Mulalley [Megan Mullally] or Kate McKinnon or Tina Fey, I mean that I am in love with their talent. As a happily married man who wants to stay that way (ahem), I wanted to clarify that."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'