Peter Parker Jumps Out of School in New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Image
New still image of "Spider-Man: Homecoming" has arrived. Making its way out via Empire, the image features Tom Holland's Peter Parker jumping into action, or rather, seemingly just taking a short exit from his school. "We've seen the billionaire. We've seen the god. We've seen the soldier. Now we get to see the kid," says Holland in the new issue of Empire magazine.
"Spider-Man: Homecoming" is set after the events in "Captain America: Civil War". Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine-distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man-but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
Also starring in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" are Donald Glover, Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Tony Revolori, Tyne Daly and Bokeem Woodbine. The movie will hit U.S. theaters on July 7.
More Spider-Man: Homecoming News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters