'Convinced It's Magic,' Khloe Kardashian Sleeps in Tristan Thompson's Jersey Before Playoffs
Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's relationship is just one of a kind. The 32-year-old reality TV star does a lot of unique things in an attempt to support her NBA star beau so that he can win every big game. As reported by HollywoodLife.com, Khloe has "got her own superstitious rituals" aside from cooking him pre-game meals and cheering on him.
"Khloe is very invested in Tristan and his team winning the playoffs," a source tells the publication. "She wants to show all the haters that the Kardashian curse is BS, so this is important to her on a very personal level. She wants this for Tristan too - whatever he wants, she wants. That's why she's gotten very superstitious about the whole thing."
"She has all these little rituals that she has to do before every big game, including sleeping in one of Tristan's jerseys from last year," continues the source. "He gave it to her last year and slept in it the night before they won the playoffs. She was sleeping in it again the night before they got into this year's playoffs, so now she's convinced it's magic, she won't sleep in anything else right now."
Khloe has been dating Tristan since mid-2016. Earlier this month, the "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian" star revealed that she's ready to settle down with her athlete beau. In an interview with ES Magazine, Khloe gushed, "[I've] never been in this type of love."
When asked if she would accept a proposal from Tristan, the youngest Kardashian sister quickly responded, "Yes, I would." She said, "I would love to have a family. We've talked about it. [Tristan already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father," before adding, "I definitely want to be a mom."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters