Gucci Mane Releases New Single About Coachella
Gucci Mane is one of many people who got a lasting impression during Coachella in the past weekend, but he took his impression of the music festival to another new level by releasing a new song aptly titled "Coachella". To celebrate his first performance on the annual music festival, Guwop made the groovy song which is dominated by flute beat.
Produced by Murda Beatz and TM-88, the track has a strong resemblance to Drake's "Portland". Probably this is why Travis Scott (II), the collaborator on "Portland", gets a shout out on "Coachella". At the end of the song, the sound of crowd at the festival is heard, completing the slow-beat banger.
"My summer cold/ This for my n***as on the stove getting out the bowl/ I'm an Eskimo I live with snow, h*e snorting coke/ This for my n***a in a hole, still selling dope/ Soft-top Rolls, I pulled out the parking lot/ This b***h won't pick up the phone she must think I'm Travis Scott," Guwop raps.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair