Gucci Mane Releases New Single About Coachella
Gucci Mane is one of many people who got a lasting impression during Coachella in the past weekend, but he took his impression of the music festival to another new level by releasing a new song aptly titled "Coachella". To celebrate his first performance on the annual music festival, Guwop made the groovy song which is dominated by flute beat.
Produced by Murda Beatz and TM-88, the track has a strong resemblance to Drake's "Portland". Probably this is why Travis Scott (II), the collaborator on "Portland", gets a shout out on "Coachella". At the end of the song, the sound of crowd at the festival is heard, completing the slow-beat banger.
"My summer cold/ This for my n***as on the stove getting out the bowl/ I'm an Eskimo I live with snow, h*e snorting coke/ This for my n***a in a hole, still selling dope/ Soft-top Rolls, I pulled out the parking lot/ This b***h won't pick up the phone she must think I'm Travis Scott," Guwop raps.
More Gucci Mane News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic