Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma Split After Only a Few Months of Dating
Hilary Duff is officially back on the market. According to a new report from E! News, the 29-year-old singer/actress has broken up with her boyfriend, music producer Mathew Koma, after only a few months of dating.
A source confirmed to the news outlet that Hilary and Matthew split in early March, and their busy schedules were a big factor. The publication added that Matthew, who made red carpet debut as a couple with Hilary at a pre-SAG Awards party in early January, is "single" and on tour right now.
Rumors about their split were swirling around recently after the two stopped following each other on Instagram. In the midst of their separation, Hilary was photographed reuniting with her other ex, Jason Walsh, in New York City earlier this week.
An eyewitness said, "They were playful with each other." Though the pair were not holding hands or kissing, the former Disney star was said getting "very flirty" around Jason. "They left together and went into her apartment building together," the source added.
More Hilary Duff News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair