Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma Split After Only a Few Months of Dating
Hilary Duff is officially back on the market. According to a new report from E! News, the 29-year-old singer/actress has broken up with her boyfriend, music producer Mathew Koma, after only a few months of dating.
A source confirmed to the news outlet that Hilary and Matthew split in early March, and their busy schedules were a big factor. The publication added that Matthew, who made red carpet debut as a couple with Hilary at a pre-SAG Awards party in early January, is "single" and on tour right now.
Rumors about their split were swirling around recently after the two stopped following each other on Instagram. In the midst of their separation, Hilary was photographed reuniting with her other ex, Jason Walsh, in New York City earlier this week.
An eyewitness said, "They were playful with each other." Though the pair were not holding hands or kissing, the former Disney star was said getting "very flirty" around Jason. "They left together and went into her apartment building together," the source added.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic