Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma Split After Only a Few Months of Dating
Hilary Duff is officially back on the market. According to a new report from E! News, the 29-year-old singer/actress has broken up with her boyfriend, music producer Mathew Koma, after only a few months of dating.
A source confirmed to the news outlet that Hilary and Matthew split in early March, and their busy schedules were a big factor. The publication added that Matthew, who made red carpet debut as a couple with Hilary at a pre-SAG Awards party in early January, is "single" and on tour right now.
Rumors about their split were swirling around recently after the two stopped following each other on Instagram. In the midst of their separation, Hilary was photographed reuniting with her other ex, Jason Walsh, in New York City earlier this week.
An eyewitness said, "They were playful with each other." Though the pair were not holding hands or kissing, the former Disney star was said getting "very flirty" around Jason. "They left together and went into her apartment building together," the source added.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son