Get a Look at Denzel Washington in 'Inner City' Set Photos
Denzel Washington was spotted filming "Inner City" on Thursday, April 20. In the set photos, the 62-year-old actor was sitting near what looked like a restaurant and wearing red-violet suit as well as glasses.
"Inner City" is a dramatic thriller set in the underbelly of the overburdened Los Angeles criminal court system. Denzel Washington stars as Roman Israel, a driven, idealistic defense attorney who, through a tumultuous series of events, finds himself in a crisis that leads to extreme action.
Also starring in the movie are Colin Farrell, Hugo Armstrong, Joseph David-Jones, Ashton Sanders, Dominic Pace and Cynthia Dallas. Farrell will portray a monied, cutthroat lawyer who recruits Roman to his firm, while Armstrong will play a retired LAPD detective turned private investigator who helps Roman solve the case.
The movie is written and directed by Dan Gilroy. Jennifer Fox produces the film with Escape Artists' Todd Black and Cross Creek's Brian Oliver. Charles King and Kim Roth are executive-producing. There hasn't been any release date set for the movie.
Washington was nominated for an Oscar for his performance as Troy Maxson in "Fences". He will next be seen in "The Equalizer 2", a sequel to the 2014 film "The Equalizer".
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic