Beyonce Reportedly Caught in Health Crisis. Are the Twins Okay?
Are Beyonce Knowles' unborn twins alright? According to a new report from Radar Online, the 35-year-old pregnant singer has been forced to move out of her Beverly Hills home with husband Jay-Z due to a health crisis.
A source close to the "Halo" hitmaker told the news outlet, "Beyonce and Jay-Z hired health inspectors to come to their home to make sure that it was safe, and during inspection they found mold!" The source continued, "Beyonce freaked out because she feels that it could possibly endanger her babies."
"They immediately moved out of the house, and into a luxury Beverly Hills hotel," the source added. It's said that the "Single Ladies" singer and her 47-year-old music mogul husband "are going to remain there until the birth of the twins."
The spouses "are not taking any chances when it comes to the safety of their entire family," so claimed the publication. The source revealed that "Jay-Z has hired an army of security to make sure that they are safe and he is making the purchase of a new home his number one priority at this time."
The health scare news came on the heels of heavily pregnant Beyonce attending a star-studded birthday dinner in L.A. on Tuesday, April 18. The "Crazy in Love" singer showed off her massive bump in a cleavage-baring red gown when hitting the party celebrating the birthday of Roc Nation's Lenny Santiago.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair