'Outlander' Stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Bring On-Screen Romance to Real Life in Cape Town
Is life imitating art for Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe? The "Outlander" stars re-spark rumors that the chemistry between them is real as they're reportedly packing on the PDA on the set in Cape Town, South Africa, where the upcoming season 3 is being filmed.
According to Radar Online, the 36-year-old Scottish actor and the 37-year-old Irish actress were caught holding hands during downtime on the set. "The chemistry between them isn't an act," one of the sources tells the site. "They always call each other their best friend, but it definitely seems to be more than that," the witness adds.
Heughan and Balfe have been hit with similar rumors ever since they star on the hit Starz series, which is based on the novels by Diana Gabaldon. Though denying the dating reports, the two were not shy to show their closeness on social media.
Recently, Heughan and Balfe were spotted attending a rugby match in Cape Town. The Jamie Fraser depicter even took to his Instagram page to share a photo from their outing.
Heughan and Balfe reprise their respective roles in the third season of fantasy-romance series "Outlander", which is slated to air in the fall.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair