'Outlander' Stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Bring On-Screen Romance to Real Life in Cape Town
Is life imitating art for Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe? The "Outlander" stars re-spark rumors that the chemistry between them is real as they're reportedly packing on the PDA on the set in Cape Town, South Africa, where the upcoming season 3 is being filmed.
According to Radar Online, the 36-year-old Scottish actor and the 37-year-old Irish actress were caught holding hands during downtime on the set. "The chemistry between them isn't an act," one of the sources tells the site. "They always call each other their best friend, but it definitely seems to be more than that," the witness adds.
Heughan and Balfe have been hit with similar rumors ever since they star on the hit Starz series, which is based on the novels by Diana Gabaldon. Though denying the dating reports, the two were not shy to show their closeness on social media.
Recently, Heughan and Balfe were spotted attending a rugby match in Cape Town. The Jamie Fraser depicter even took to his Instagram page to share a photo from their outing.
Heughan and Balfe reprise their respective roles in the third season of fantasy-romance series "Outlander", which is slated to air in the fall.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son