'Outlander' Stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Bring On-Screen Romance to Real Life in Cape Town
Is life imitating art for Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe? The "Outlander" stars re-spark rumors that the chemistry between them is real as they're reportedly packing on the PDA on the set in Cape Town, South Africa, where the upcoming season 3 is being filmed.
According to Radar Online, the 36-year-old Scottish actor and the 37-year-old Irish actress were caught holding hands during downtime on the set. "The chemistry between them isn't an act," one of the sources tells the site. "They always call each other their best friend, but it definitely seems to be more than that," the witness adds.
Heughan and Balfe have been hit with similar rumors ever since they star on the hit Starz series, which is based on the novels by Diana Gabaldon. Though denying the dating reports, the two were not shy to show their closeness on social media.
Recently, Heughan and Balfe were spotted attending a rugby match in Cape Town. The Jamie Fraser depicter even took to his Instagram page to share a photo from their outing.
Heughan and Balfe reprise their respective roles in the third season of fantasy-romance series "Outlander", which is slated to air in the fall.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic