Tiny Finally Breaks Silence on T.I.'s 'Distraction' Remark, Confirms Her Marriage Is Over
Tameka Cottle a..k.a. Tiny finally breaks silence on T.I.'s "distraction" remark. In an interview with Essense Magazine's "Yes Girl!" podcast, the former member of Xscape also addresses the state of her marriage to the "Dead and Gone" rapper.
Tiny begins by admitting to being confused by Tip's recent remark. "I had to...like how could he just ...like, a distraction?" she said, before revealing that her estranged husband still doesn't get why his comment might come across as offensive.
"He cannot understand what in the world did he say that wasn't right...like, 'I don't get it.' I'm like, 'You don't get it?' [He said,] 'Like, I don't get it. I didn't say anything bad about you,' " she shares. "And I'm like, 'That doesn't make sense...That's a cop out, pretty much. Like you're too old for that. A distraction?! Boy, you've been married for seven years going on now, and you've been in this relationship for 15 years now. Okay? ' "
During the interview, Tiny neither addresses the reason why she and Tip seek an annulment nor confirms any rumors of infidelity. However, she does say that all of the women after her estranged husband make it difficult to be married to him.
"It's crazy because they don't really care," Tiny explains. "Women today they don't really care that it's just for a night. So how can a man...they keep throwing it and keep throwing it. Like, how are they supposed to stay normal and just faithful when this is going on all day, all night? It's a lot."
Despite their failed relationship, Tiny says that she and Tip are still the best of friends. "We still talk all the time," she reveals. "We're still together all the time. I don't know... it's a crazy thing. But, we definitely had it out about that. On the show, you'll see more about it."
Tiny addressed similar issues while appearing on "The Wendy Williams Show" on Thursday April 20. Of her marriage to Tip, she said, "We just cannot keep it together." The mother of five added, "I guess, entertainment, life, everything...it's just a lot. They call him a sex symbol, I guess."
More Tameka Cottle News
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film