Heavily Pregnant Ciara Flaunts Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress
Ciara, who is reportedly due this month, showed off her baby bump in a tight black dress. The singer took to Instagram to share some photos of her posing at a tennis court, still looking fit and stylish as ever.
In one of the posts, the "Sorry" songstress was standing with her hand on her hips, putting her toned legs on display. She was clad in the black dress paired with black-and-white sunglasses and platform shoes. Ciara captioned the photo, "Truly A Balancing Game In These #Gucci Stacks & This Big Belly!"
In the other post, she was captured crouching down, showing that she hasn't lost her flexibility. "Mamma Can Still Drop It Low," she wrote in the caption.
Fans showed their admiration and love for her by flooding the posts with comments. "You look great! Wishing you a safe delivery and that you may have a healthy baby! Congrats!" one fan said. Another fan expressed concern for her safety, saying, "You look beautiful but take off them big shoes and don't you fall."
The "Love Sex Magic" hitmaker was involved in a car accident last March when a car slammed into the passenger side of her vehicle when she was about to make a left turn. Luckily, she managed to survive the accident uninjured. Her husband Russell Wilson expressed his gratitute on Twitter, saying, "Momma Wilson and Baby Wilson are feeling great! God is good!"
Ciara did seem to recover well as she held a baby shower a few weeks after the accident. She posted several photos from the event on Instagram, showing how much she had fun with her pals. Dressed in a white dress and completed with a flower crown on her head, Ciara looked beyond happy. She captioned the photo, "Truly Grateful For My Girls."
More Ciara News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier