Kim Kardashian Gets Real About Rob and Blac Chyna: 'They're Just Not Meant to Be'
Kim Kardashian offers her honest opinion about the relationship between Rob Kardashian and his baby mama Blac Chyna. She says in a preview of an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that they won't last long.
"I've always been super cool with [Chyna]," Kim tells her brother Rob. "I have a different relationship with her than what you guys have with Kylie [Jenner] and I always hear her out and stuff, but just seeing the The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star is skeptical about her brother Rob Kardashian's on-and-off relationship with his baby mama. motives is, like, what's hurtful."
"I've always felt like them as a couple just isn't that healthy, and I think they know that, too," she adds. "It's not, like, some secret. Rob can be really irrational and he just has to learn to really take responsibility for himself and not blame it on Chyna. This just all has to stop. It's so clear what this relationship is and they're just not meant to be with each other."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic