Kim Kardashian Gets Real About Rob and Blac Chyna: 'They're Just Not Meant to Be'
Kim Kardashian offers her honest opinion about the relationship between Rob Kardashian and his baby mama Blac Chyna. She says in a preview of an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" that they won't last long.
"I've always been super cool with [Chyna]," Kim tells her brother Rob. "I have a different relationship with her than what you guys have with Kylie [Jenner] and I always hear her out and stuff, but just seeing the The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star is skeptical about her brother Rob Kardashian's on-and-off relationship with his baby mama. motives is, like, what's hurtful."
"I've always felt like them as a couple just isn't that healthy, and I think they know that, too," she adds. "It's not, like, some secret. Rob can be really irrational and he just has to learn to really take responsibility for himself and not blame it on Chyna. This just all has to stop. It's so clear what this relationship is and they're just not meant to be with each other."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son