'Guardians of the Galaxy 3' Might Add Adam Warlock
James Gunn hints at the treat he is planning for "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3". The director reveals that he has written a treatment for Adam Warlock. The character almost joined "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" but the helmer decides to save him for future installment.
"I love Adam Warlock. He's one of my favorite characters. In all truth, I wrote an early treatment where I had Adam Warlock as a part," Gunn reveals in an interview with /Film. "It was Adam Warlock. He was a big part of the screenplay and I realized it was one character too many."
"And I adored the character. I adored what we had done with him. I think we did something really creative and unique with Adam Warlock. But it was one character too many and I didn't want to lose Mantis and Mantis was more organically part of the movie anyway. So I decided to save him for later."
In a separate interview, Kevin Feige confirms Warlock will be a major player in Marvel Cinematic Universe. "He's not in Infinity War. But he will be a part of the future Marvel cosmic universe and a pretty important part of that," the producer says. "If he appears anywhere in the future, it'll be in Guardians."
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility