Travis Scott Is Joined by Drake at Portland Show
Travis Scott (II) surprised concertgoers during the latest stop in his "Birds Eye View" tour in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, April 19. The "Antidote" hitmaker brought out Drake to perform their collab "Portland".
During the concert, Drizzy also took time out to perform another record off his "More Life" album with "Gyalchester", and "Know Yourself". Some fans uploaded videos of his performance on Instagram and Twitter.
Drizzy's surprise appearance came just days after Travis did the same thing for Future at Coachella.
Previously, Travis joined Drake during his show in London, when he fell into a hole in the stage. "I'm a magician, like David Blaine," the "Pick Up the Phone" rapper said of the incident, "I could never fall. Drake is an amazing person. Also, a magician."
More Travis Scott News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck