Travis Scott Is Joined by Drake at Portland Show
Travis Scott (II) surprised concertgoers during the latest stop in his "Birds Eye View" tour in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, April 19. The "Antidote" hitmaker brought out Drake to perform their collab "Portland".
During the concert, Drizzy also took time out to perform another record off his "More Life" album with "Gyalchester", and "Know Yourself". Some fans uploaded videos of his performance on Instagram and Twitter.
Drizzy's surprise appearance came just days after Travis did the same thing for Future at Coachella.
Previously, Travis joined Drake during his show in London, when he fell into a hole in the stage. "I'm a magician, like David Blaine," the "Pick Up the Phone" rapper said of the incident, "I could never fall. Drake is an amazing person. Also, a magician."
More Travis Scott News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility