Liam Payne Is Working on New Music With Migos
The news regarding Liam Payne's solo project has been swirling around since last year when he officially signed solo record deal with Republic Records, but the so-called solo album hasn't arrived up to this day. And now it seems like the album is slowly coming together as Liam has been hitting the studio again with some musicians, including Migos.
Following speculations of his collaboration with German-born DJ Zedd, Liam is said to be working with renowned hip-hop group Migos. If both rumors are true, then fans can definitely expect a star-studded solo album from the British singer.
As the last member of One Direction who debuts a solo album, it is completely understandable that Liam wants to make his music different from his bandmates. With Harry Styles' solo debut single's massive popularity and previous success of the solo projects of Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and former bandmate Zayn Malik, Liam seemingly aims to create different vibes on his music.
A source said, "Working with Migos is a big deal. They are one of the most highly regarded hip-hop groups in the world. The collaboration will help push his name out beyond 1D fans in the States." The source continued, "Liam wants his solo music to sound like a mix between Justin Bieber and Drake. It's definitely not going to be a hip-hop album. He has worked with so many different producers and artists. But what's for sure is that his songs will sound very, very different to what Harry Styles has put out."
More Liam Payne News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility