Liam Payne Is Working on New Music With Migos
The news regarding Liam Payne's solo project has been swirling around since last year when he officially signed solo record deal with Republic Records, but the so-called solo album hasn't arrived up to this day. And now it seems like the album is slowly coming together as Liam has been hitting the studio again with some musicians, including Migos.
Following speculations of his collaboration with German-born DJ Zedd, Liam is said to be working with renowned hip-hop group Migos. If both rumors are true, then fans can definitely expect a star-studded solo album from the British singer.
As the last member of One Direction who debuts a solo album, it is completely understandable that Liam wants to make his music different from his bandmates. With Harry Styles' solo debut single's massive popularity and previous success of the solo projects of Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and former bandmate Zayn Malik, Liam seemingly aims to create different vibes on his music.
A source said, "Working with Migos is a big deal. They are one of the most highly regarded hip-hop groups in the world. The collaboration will help push his name out beyond 1D fans in the States." The source continued, "Liam wants his solo music to sound like a mix between Justin Bieber and Drake. It's definitely not going to be a hip-hop album. He has worked with so many different producers and artists. But what's for sure is that his songs will sound very, very different to what Harry Styles has put out."
More Liam Payne News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son