Khloe Kardashian Goes Topless in New Jeans Ad
Khloe Kardashian flaunts her hot body in a new ad for her Good American jeans. The 32-year-old TV personality goes topless as she is joined by two other models, Rose Bertram and Leomie Anderson, to promote a new collection of her denim products.
The "Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian" host wears nothing but her Slim Zip jeans and high heels, strategically placing her hand so that it covers her breasts. The two other models also ditch their tops in the photo.
"So excited to welcome @rose_bertram and @leomieanderson to the #goodsquad!! Had the best time shooting our universally flattering new @goodamerican Slim Zip jean with these badass beauties!!" so Khloe captions the snap.
In the official Instagram page of the brand, the Slim Zip jean is described as follow, "With our signature gap proof waist band and recovery fabric, this is *the* perfect jean to smooth, lift and tuck." It will be made available Thursday, April 20 at 9 A.M. PST for $129 on goodamerican.com.
Khloe launched Good American jeans to celebrate all shapes. She recently shared her experience that inspired her to start the business, "I never considered myself fat but when I used to shop with my sisters I was always really shamed and shunned by [sales assistants] who'd say: 'We don't carry that size here.' I was so embarrassed, so for a long time I didn't wear denim at all. I kept getting angrier."
She said her new line was "about empowerment, making women feel great about themselves and embracing women of all shapes. Trends transcend size." The range is available in sizes 00 to 24.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son