Nicki Minaj Slams Remy Ma Harder in Music Video for 'No Frauds' Ft. Drake and Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj has finally released a music video for one of her solo tracks called "No Frauds" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne. It is no secret that the Young Money femcee wrote the song to diss her competitor Remy Ma, and the video is apparently a majestic middle finger pointed at the Bronx femcee. In the extravagant visuals, Nicki makes her point by showing that her throne as a rap Queen isn't up for the taking.
The Trinidadian-born rapper disses Remy all over London in the video. She goes to many places in London while donning various costumes. Drizzy then joins Nicki to party at a nightclub in one scene, while Weezy as a king sits on a throne alongside Nicki elsewhere in the clip. The "Anaconda" hitmaker seemingly wants to slam her competitor in the most royal way possible through the video.
Since the premiere, fans have flooded the comment sections with mixed reviews about the video. A fan commented, "I need the fire department because this is Fire." Another fan addressed the feud between the two female rappers, "Remy Ma is a f**king breadcrumb in the eyes of Nicki." However, negative responses were also given by fans. A YouTube user compared "No Frauds" with Remy's diss track, writing, "Weak. Remy Ma's diss is better."
"No Frauds" is one of three tracks which were released by Nicki earlier this year. The three singles, along with the other tracks "Regret in Your Tears" and "Changed It", have brought Nicki to become the new Queen of Billboard chart, surpassing Aretha Franklin for most Hot 100 hits of any female artist with 76 entries. There is still no confirmation whether the tracks will be featured on Nicki's upcoming album.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair