Jimmy Kimmel Boots Matt Damon Off Plane in United Airlines Parody Ad
Jimmy Kimmel brought his Matt Damon feud to fake United Airlines commercial. The comedian played on his show Tuesday night, April 18, a parody ad that mocked the company after a passenger on an overbooked flight was dragged off its plane.
Damon narrated the fake ad. "We're United Airlines. We work hard to get you safely to your destination and that's why we...," he began, before it got personal. "You know what? No, no, I can't do this anymore because I know what it's like to get bumped," he went off-script. "Trust me, I've been getting bumped from Jimmy's show for the past eight years and it takes a toll. We're people, dammit, and we deserve to be treated with dignity, not told night after night, 'Oh, there's somebody more important so take a hike.' "
But Damon once again lost his spot on the commercial as Kimmel interrupted him. "We need your cooperation sir, we need the seat," said the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host as we heard the sound of struggle and Damon getting dragged off.
"You people are animals," the "Jason Bourne" actor screamed. Kimmel took over the ad, saying, "Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel. Inviting you to come fly the friendly skies." He then explained to his audience, "In some cases, some people deserve to get bumped."
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier