Serena Williams Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Alexis Ohanian
Serena Williams is pregnant! The 35-year-old tennis player is going to be a first-time mother. She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The mom-to-be proudly shows off her baby bump on Snapschat. 20 weeks along, she flaunts her pregnancy curves in a yellow bathing suit.
The couple has been together since 2015. He popped the big question in Rome. "I came home. A little late. Someone had a bag packed for me. And a carriage awaited," she announced on Reddit in December 2016. "Destination: Rome. To escort me to my very own 'charming.' Back to where our stars first collided."
"And now it was full circle," the bride-to-be continued. "At the same table we first met by chance. This time he made it not by chance. But by choice. Down on one knee. He said 4 words. And I said yes." Her fiance chimed in, "And you made me the happiest man on the planet."
More Serena Williams News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son