Serena Williams Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Alexis Ohanian
Serena Williams is pregnant! The 35-year-old tennis player is going to be a first-time mother. She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The mom-to-be proudly shows off her baby bump on Snapschat. 20 weeks along, she flaunts her pregnancy curves in a yellow bathing suit.
The couple has been together since 2015. He popped the big question in Rome. "I came home. A little late. Someone had a bag packed for me. And a carriage awaited," she announced on Reddit in December 2016. "Destination: Rome. To escort me to my very own 'charming.' Back to where our stars first collided."
"And now it was full circle," the bride-to-be continued. "At the same table we first met by chance. This time he made it not by chance. But by choice. Down on one knee. He said 4 words. And I said yes." Her fiance chimed in, "And you made me the happiest man on the planet."
More Serena Williams News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair