Serena Williams Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Alexis Ohanian
Serena Williams is pregnant! The 35-year-old tennis player is going to be a first-time mother. She is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The mom-to-be proudly shows off her baby bump on Snapschat. 20 weeks along, she flaunts her pregnancy curves in a yellow bathing suit.
The couple has been together since 2015. He popped the big question in Rome. "I came home. A little late. Someone had a bag packed for me. And a carriage awaited," she announced on Reddit in December 2016. "Destination: Rome. To escort me to my very own 'charming.' Back to where our stars first collided."
"And now it was full circle," the bride-to-be continued. "At the same table we first met by chance. This time he made it not by chance. But by choice. Down on one knee. He said 4 words. And I said yes." Her fiance chimed in, "And you made me the happiest man on the planet."
More Serena Williams News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic