Marvel Debuts First Trailer for Freeform's 'Cloak and Dagger'
"Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" unleashes a trailer full of teen romance and angst. It gives a first look at Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph as two Marvel young heroes Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson who would later be known as the warriors of darkness and light.
Bowen is a privileged little girl, whose life is changed after her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm. Johnson spent his life trying to prove himself but everything he held close was taken away. Now in their teens, their paths cross sparking a life-changing event.
They find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier