Marvel Debuts First Trailer for Freeform's 'Cloak and Dagger'
"Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" unleashes a trailer full of teen romance and angst. It gives a first look at Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph as two Marvel young heroes Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson who would later be known as the warriors of darkness and light.
Bowen is a privileged little girl, whose life is changed after her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm. Johnson spent his life trying to prove himself but everything he held close was taken away. Now in their teens, their paths cross sparking a life-changing event.
They find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life