Marvel Debuts First Trailer for Freeform's 'Cloak and Dagger'
"Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" unleashes a trailer full of teen romance and angst. It gives a first look at Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph as two Marvel young heroes Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson who would later be known as the warriors of darkness and light.
Bowen is a privileged little girl, whose life is changed after her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm. Johnson spent his life trying to prove himself but everything he held close was taken away. Now in their teens, their paths cross sparking a life-changing event.
They find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72