Hilary Duff Reunites With Ex Jason Walsh Amid Matthew Koma Split Rumors
Hilary Duff may have called it quits with trainer boyfriend Jason Walsh, but they seem still have affection for each other. On the heels of a report suggesting that she'd split from Matthew Koma, she was caught reuniting with Jason in New York City on Monday, April 17.
The two were spotted working out together near the bike path on the West Side Highway near Chelsea Piers. An onlooker told E! News the exes were "playful with each other." While the pair were not holding hands or kissing, Hilary was said "very flirty" around Jason. "They left together and went into her apartment building together," the source told the news outlet.
The onlooker continued, "They would pause to talk in between workouts. She was laughing a lot." In some photos obtained by the publication, Hilary and Jason could be seen laughing together and sharing a high five as they kept close to each other. Hilary seemed to be trained by Jason, who has whipped Jessica Biel and Justin Theroux into shape.
Hilary broke up with Jason back in November, after five months of dating. The "Younger" star decided to end their relationship because she thought it became too complicated after they began dating. "He's like, 'You don't listen to me anymore! I give up!' " she said in an interview with Cosmopolitan for February issue.
After her split from Jason, Hilary began dating musician Matthew Koma. The two made their relationship red carpet official at Entertainment Weekly's pre-SAG Awards party earlier this year. The couple reportedly called it quits after Hilary allegedly had unfollowed Matthew on Instagram.
More Hilary Duff News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son