'Krypton' First Trailer Introduces Superman's Grandfather
SyFy debuts first trailer for Superman prequel series "Krypton" which takes place years before Kal-El is born. It introduces the Man of Steel's grandfather Seg-El and delves deeper into his home planet as the House of El leader fights to bring back his family's glory.
"Kal-El, my future grandson," Seg-El says, "by the time you hear these words your birthworld will be a distant memory. The house of El led a revolution against tirany. The story of your family isn't how we died, but how we lived. I know you will fight to save your world just as I fought to save mine."
Created by "Man of Steel" scribe David S. Goyer, the show is led by Cameron Cuffe. He is joined by Georgina Campbell as Lyta Zod with whom Seg-El has "a clandestine, forbidden romance." She is also related to General Zod, who would be Superman's future nemesis.
More Krypton News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair