'Krypton' First Trailer Introduces Superman's Grandfather
SyFy debuts first trailer for Superman prequel series "Krypton" which takes place years before Kal-El is born. It introduces the Man of Steel's grandfather Seg-El and delves deeper into his home planet as the House of El leader fights to bring back his family's glory.
"Kal-El, my future grandson," Seg-El says, "by the time you hear these words your birthworld will be a distant memory. The house of El led a revolution against tirany. The story of your family isn't how we died, but how we lived. I know you will fight to save your world just as I fought to save mine."
Created by "Man of Steel" scribe David S. Goyer, the show is led by Cameron Cuffe. He is joined by Georgina Campbell as Lyta Zod with whom Seg-El has "a clandestine, forbidden romance." She is also related to General Zod, who would be Superman's future nemesis.
More Krypton News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic