Gwen Stefani Is Upset Over Gavin Rossdale's New Relationship, Trashes His Girlfriend
Is Gwen Stefani a jealous ex? She is reportedly not happy about Gavin Rossdale's relationship with his new girlfriend Sophia Thomalla. Rumor has it, while the 47-year-old singer has been happily dating Blake Shelton, she's bitter about her ex settling down again, especially with the gorgeous model.
"She's known how serious Gavin's been about Sophia for some time," a so-called insider tells OK!, "but instead of being happy for him she just rolls her eyes." It's unclear what makes Gwen upset about Gavin's new romance, but the source claims other people in Gavin's life are "happy for him."
"Sophia's a really sweet person who's had a great effect on Gavin. Everyone in his life is happy for him," the insider claims. "Except Gwen, who doesn't want [Sophia] anywhere near their kids either." The source adds, "It's so unfair, since Gavin's been a real good sport about Blake and never said anything but positive things about them."
Gwen and Gavin split in August 2015 after being married for more than 12 years, reportedly because of his infidelity. Their divorce was finalized in April 2016. They have three sons together, Kingston James McGregor Rossdale (10), Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (8) and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale (3). Gwen has been dating Blake Shelton since late 2015.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film