Lady GaGa Debuts New Single 'The Cure' at Coachella
As we all know, Lady GaGa was one of the 2017 Coachella headliners, replacing Beyonce Knowles who canceled her appearance due to pregnancy concerns. The Mother Monster seemed to fully understand that she had some very big shoes to fill, and that's why her performances on April 15 in Indio didn't disappoint. On the 90-minute set, she did her best to perform some of her hit tracks, including a collaborative track with Queen Bey "Telephone".
Other songs performed by the 31-year-old songstress were "Bad Romance", Poker Face", "The Edge of Glory" and "Alejandro". She also debuted a new surprise single titled "The Cure" at her headlining performance. Although it is still unclear whether the new track is the first taste of new album, Lady GaGa told the crowd at Coachella that she "was back in the studio."
The track sounded dreamy with beautiful lyrics. "If I can't find the cure/ I'll, I'll fix you with my love/ And if you say you're okay/ I'm gonna heal you anyway/ Promise I'll always be there/ Promise I'll be the cure," GaGa sang on the chorus of "The Cure".
On the heels of debuting the new single, Lady GaGa released the track's studio version on streaming services. Also at her Coachella set, the pop star announced, "My new single 'The Cure' is available on iTunes now."
In addition, she took to social media to share the artwork of "The Cure". The cover art looks simple yet beautiful as it is dominated with silver color. GaGa looks stunning as she sports a sheer unique costume while putting one of her long legs on a small sofa.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck