Lady GaGa Debuts New Single 'The Cure' at Coachella
As we all know, Lady GaGa was one of the 2017 Coachella headliners, replacing Beyonce Knowles who canceled her appearance due to pregnancy concerns. The Mother Monster seemed to fully understand that she had some very big shoes to fill, and that's why her performances on April 15 in Indio didn't disappoint. On the 90-minute set, she did her best to perform some of her hit tracks, including a collaborative track with Queen Bey "Telephone".
Other songs performed by the 31-year-old songstress were "Bad Romance", Poker Face", "The Edge of Glory" and "Alejandro". She also debuted a new surprise single titled "The Cure" at her headlining performance. Although it is still unclear whether the new track is the first taste of new album, Lady GaGa told the crowd at Coachella that she "was back in the studio."
The track sounded dreamy with beautiful lyrics. "If I can't find the cure/ I'll, I'll fix you with my love/ And if you say you're okay/ I'm gonna heal you anyway/ Promise I'll always be there/ Promise I'll be the cure," GaGa sang on the chorus of "The Cure".
On the heels of debuting the new single, Lady GaGa released the track's studio version on streaming services. Also at her Coachella set, the pop star announced, "My new single 'The Cure' is available on iTunes now."
In addition, she took to social media to share the artwork of "The Cure". The cover art looks simple yet beautiful as it is dominated with silver color. GaGa looks stunning as she sports a sheer unique costume while putting one of her long legs on a small sofa.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son